Job Openings for Seasonal Tax Professionals Jan-April in Northglenn, CO
A well-established, busy, seasonal Northglenn, CO Income Tax Preparation Service is seeking experienced Tax Professionals to join our team. Preferred candidate would have 2-5 years tax preparation experience, preferably an Enrolled Agent, CPA or a participant of the IRS AFSP.
- Accurately prepare individual federal and state tax return, some with complexity.
- Attend tax associate office meetings.
- Communication with clients on tax issues in a respectful, patient manner.
- Check tax returns
- Collaborate with other Tax Professionals on various tax returns.
- Adhere to IRS Circular 230 Requirements.
- Learn and adhere to all company policies and procedures as explained in Tax Office Manual.
Qualifications and Qualities:
- Strong interpersonal skills, concern for people and a team player.
- Knowledge of income tax preparation
- Client oriented interviewing skills while preparing tax returns.
- Listening skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Experience using Lacerte software or willing to learn. Drake Software is also helpful.
- Dependable, available to work agreed upon hours.
- Ability to pass background check.
- Must have an active PTIN with the IRS.
Competitive compensation based on experience.
Please email your Resume to Kendra@northglenntax.com